Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good, Better, Best, Bestest - 1/12/10

Bringing to you the best of the Internet in a very particular order:

Good - Mike Tyson still has it. The man who once said he would "eat your children" gave some more great threats to Hornswoggle from the WWE.

Better - Always been a fan of Baron Davis. Here's a very well put together video of Boom Dizzle dribbling around the streets of New York City.

Best - Very underrated moment from the weekend in sports was Steve Breaston oozing machismo and imitating Razor Ramon in this TD celebration. I sent a text to a few friends as soon as I saw it, but I have to add this to the many reasons I don't like Joe Buck. As soon as I saw the celebration I knew there was no chance Buck would recognize it's greatness during the game.

Bestest - I really don't know how to describe the electric glide from LT. But I love every second of it.

1 comment: